Wednesday, February 8, 2012

#1 Life Observation: Michaels



I know allot of people around the world love getting creative. Sometimes, it's difficult to find, purchase or even consider buying the supplies we need. Art supplies can be expensive and hard to find depending on what you’re going to create. One of the best known art supplies stores in my opinion would have to be Michaels. The store sells a verity of different materials sold at a fair price and has special events based on the months that come and go. The store has different courses you can take to learn and create vibrant pieces of art. The courses have cooking, sewing, clay making, arts and crafts, painting and many more with allot of different age groups and family activities so anyone can participate! I’ve been to about 5-10 of these in the past 3 years, I find them really interesting and a great learning experience. One of my favorite items to buy at Michaels are the little make your own foam houses, I have 4 of them. I like making them because sometimes I’m really stressed out and just need to take a day to do something to calm me down and relax. They usually turn out really well but if I don't concentrate they turn out horribly. All in all Michaels is a great artists store and you should check it out!


Link: Michaels Craft Store

No comments:

Post a Comment