Monday, February 13, 2012

#2 Life Observation: The Moon



Looking up into the sky can be great, seeing birds fly, the clouds slowly floating along and the amazing sunsets. A couple of months ago I remember letting my dog outside and stepping out on the balcony. For some weird reason, I looked up and stared at the night sky looking at all the stars, I noticed the moon seems different from when I was younger. It's allot brighter than it used to be. I kept staring at the moon and the dark blue sky around it started to change. The sky around the moon looked as if it started turning black and very slowly swirling, like some sort of vortex. I think this was because of how bright the moon was compared to the sky. I thought it was really neat though. Sometimes the little things in life can be pretty pleasant if you put your mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment