Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Info Graph: Steps To Become An Animator

Our first assignment of the year in tech is to create an info graph! what's an info graph? An Info Graph or "Information Graph" is a eye catching way to display knowledge about something without the audience loosing interest. One good website filled with many of these is Information is Beautiful. Here is a link to see some well designed graphs from that site. Click Here

So this was my first attempt at creating one. I was a little lost on what needed to be done and how much info needed to be displayed. personally I think the overall finished product came out good. I think a couple of things I could change would be adding more colour to the subtitles, bigger text and maybe a different method to display my work. The only reason why I couldn't change those things was because I already converted both reels into symbols. I should have saved an extra copy. I like the background and title. I honestly think next time I shouldn't add all info, just the key factors.

~*UPDATE*~ Font fixed and less writing.

Click on the image to enlarge


No comments:

Post a Comment