Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bounce, Bounce, Bounce

Tips and Tricks

This my first weekly blog post. Since we are currently creating flash in our class i decided to show a tutorial about how to make a bouncing ball. This is supposed to be the easy part of flash, its my first time doing it so i find it very difficult. I was so suprized seeing most of my other classmate already knew how to do it. Only about three or four kids including me diden't know about it. Well at first i was excited to do flash now, im just upset at how complicated it is. I was really looking forward to making somthing amazing. It won't get too far with only about a week to do it. I would buy the program but if i did i wouldent have any help at home so it woulden't work. I try my best and always ask for help but i try not to notice that almost every minute i need it.....hehe. So heres a a small video on how to do a tween! Hopfully, if you start or already do flash this can help. enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment