Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gift from a friend



So recently I’ve been having issues with friends and family. Most days it really loud and I can't concentrate or even think properly. So When I got home I finished my homework, ate dinner and decided to go use the computer. My friend was on and started to talk with me and I told him I was interested in this game called Portal. Since Portal 2 just came out today I thought it would be a perfect subject. After a couple of minutes waiting for a response I got a pop up saying I received a gift! Best gift ever, right on the day portal 2 came out! I will play until my fingers grow numb. I know this isn’t my usual blog post but it made my day after all the negative things that have been happening recently in my life. Even a little good luck can sprout some happiness. Once again, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment