Wednesday, March 21, 2012

#7 Tips and Tricks: Recut Trailers

Our next assignment is to re create a movie/television show trailer with a different feel from the original film. For example, if the movie is scary we need to re create it to be the opposite. I was interested in the topic and decided to look at a few to get some ideas and inspiration. I found a really good one based on the movie "Saving Private Ryan" that was re done as a comedy. I like how they used a variety of different techniques such as speeding clips up, music, clips that are funny and good choice of words to express the film in a different way. I was thinking on doing either a funny film to a scary one or a scary film to a funny one. For now i'm going to plan out some ideas and find some music based on my final choice. I will post the finished project eventually, till then, enjoy this great recut!

No comments:

Post a Comment