Wednesday, April 25, 2012

#12 Life Observation: Seasons

So this year our weather here in Canada has been extremely strange. We had almost no snow, ice, slush...nothing! The only factor of knowing it was winter was the cold and the roaring winds. but the months have been different too, in March I was able to wear a t-shirt and shorts because it felt like summer. but now as it is april, it feels like the winter! I am so confused with the forecasts and such I just don't understand why the weather is acting like this. I think one of the reasons may be global warming, perhaps effects from all the pollution are impacting it as well. It makes me wonder how the weather is going to be like in June, July and August. I have never been this intrested or concerned about the weather in the past, but it seems the future is changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment