Wednesday, April 4, 2012

#10 Life Observation: The Lorax

Ok, I'm willing to bet that almost everyone has heard, read or seen Dr.seuss's "the lorax" (if you haven't click here) well recently they re made this film into a whole new world! I went to the movies to see it and I thought it was simply amazing. The animation was soft and the colours where so vivid, totally meeting my interests. The characters where easy to fall in love with and it had a great message. The movie can be loved by the whole family and people can really relate to this version. I feel as if there were only a few flaws to the film. They should have focused more on the distruction of the forest and animals rather than the child because a three minute song just doesn’t seem to show the message. The way the film relates to families and such was the Once-Lers parents and money issues. His mother always said he wouldn’t amount to anything, had no belief in him and had more than one son. I find that he was pushed into doing things from the pressure of wanting to show that he was capable of doing important operations. I find the message was more toward the individuals, what people do, say and act towards you can always change your input on the world. I am most likely going to see it again with my friends, and I rarely do that so I highly recommend seeing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment