Monday, May 7, 2012

#14 Studio Killers

Music can have a very strange effect on an individual.

I love music as you can tell, and I really enjoy listening to the Studio Killers. They show an amazing amount of talent and hard work through their music and videos. One of the biggest reasons why I think they are unique is their main three characters. It's all animated, there is a minx, a fox and a rather chubby woman named Cherry. The person who sings for Cheery (voice actor) is not actually a girl. She is voiced by a young man named Teemu Brunila and is then adjusted when editing. They use many different technical aspects to create a brilliant viewing experience. There are many different art styles within one music video which I think is very original because most people prefer to stay in the comfort zone and just display one aspect. Some of their songs have stronger meanings and in this video's case, even warnings. In my opinion this video is telling girls to stay away from the boys that will use you, and just wait for the right person. I really love this group and can't wait to see more from them!






No comments:

Post a Comment