Friday, May 25, 2012

#17 Humber Art Gallery: Sixty Painters (60P)

Me and my Class headed to a small Art Display that is on until June to see some modern pieces. The majority was ethier paints or water colour. I find that these paintings are alot more intresting than historical ones. I love how they used mixed media and find creative was to make thier pieces of work unique from the others! I took a couple of photos of my favourites.

2012
Carol Wajnio
Futures
Oil on canvas

2008-2012
John Armstrong and Paul Collins
Cache-Misere
Oil on Chromoganic Print



2009-2012
Team Macho
Unknown
Watercolour and ink on paper




2009-2012
Team Macho
Yabba Dabba Doodle
Watercolour and ink on paper



UNKNOWN



1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you enjoyed this show. It was inspiring wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete