Monday, May 28, 2012

# 18 Final Thoughts


Well honestly, I can't believe it. There is only three more weeks of school left until the summer vacation. This will be my last blog post for the year other than my poster and music video update! This year has been very busy but good. I have learned about using video editing software and resizing images. I will need to create an online portfolio about my work I have completed this year with some images and paragraphs explaining it. I think this summer I’m going to learn how to sew and make stuffed animals! It’s always been something I have had an interest in. The next thing I’m going to buy is a sewing machine for my room and all the necessary supplies. I am planning to take a summer courses to help me learn the basics. Hopefully, after I do it a couple of times I’ll get better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment